The GFA Application Process
To apply to become a members of Green Freight Asia, companies should:
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form
- Submit the signed Membership Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org together with an electronic copy of the company registration (Chinese version is also acceptable).
- Wait to receive confirmation that your membership request has been accepted, followed by the invoice from Green Freight Asia for the Annual Membership Fee
- Pay the Annual Membership Fee, by:
- transferring the amount via cheque or bank transfer
- Paying online (coming soon)
Who Should Apply?
The network is made up of large, medium, and small logistics companies (carriers) and customers of logistics companies (shippers). Applicants must have a shared vision of creating a low-carbon economy for Asia Pacific.
Types of Membership
- Companies offering goods for transportation
- Companies carrying goods
- Companies offering supporting logistics services for effective member categories a and/or b
- Legal entities, founded to protect the interest of shippers, logistics service providers and/or carriers
- Consultancies: companies advising the effective members on the transportation of goods
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) whose objectives and missions coincide with Green Freight Asia
Annual Membership Fees
|500||Companies with less than USD 25 million annual revenue|
|1,000||Companies between USD25-250 million annual revenue|
|5,000||Companies between USD250-1,000 million annual revenue|
|10,000||Companies with more than USD 1,000 million annual revenue|